Let’s pretend for just a moment that for the past few weeks, right wing blogs were the only media outlets that you had access to. In other words, all your news consumption flows directly through what is written by conservative bloggers. These are some of the things that you would believe about Obama (these for the most part came from the more well-known conservative blogs, not fringe unknowns):
1. Obama didn’t actually write his memoir. In fact it was ghost written by none other than Bill Ayers.
2. A major story is going to break any day now that Obama had a girlfriend and that his wife found out about the affair and forced her to move to the Caribbean.
3. Barack Obama doesn’t like being referred to by his first and last name. In fact he prefers that you just use his first initial and call him B. Hussein Obama.
4. Obama was not born in the United States, his birth certificate has been forged.
5. Barack Obama had an underage, gay affair with a pedophile.
6. There is a direct correlation/causation between Obama’s rising poll numbers and the fall of the stock market, and there are graphs to prove it.
7. Because of liberal hatred, it is now justifiable to “fight fire with fire” by photoshopping a picture of Obama’s face next to a noose and the word “asphyxiation.”
I’m pretty sure that all the things listed above (except the last one) were promoted in some form or fashion by at least one conservative blog with 40,000 hits a day or more.