1. Mildly cute: What if Moses had Facebook
2. The Hackers Who Keep the Washington Post Newsroom Running
3. New York Times may have spent only $25 million rather than $45 million on its paywall
4. Should Congress be getting paid during a shutdown?
5. MediaBugs does the unthinkable task of getting Fox News to post a correction
6. Gawker traffic still suffering under redesign
7. Long video interview with Felix Salmon and Nick Denton
8. Mark Cuban criticizes sports media, but speaks mainly in generalizations, few specifics
9. Wall Street Journal says Arianna Huffington has completely dumped The AOL Way
10. Did Google really pay a mid-level employee $100 million not to move to Twitter?
11. New York Times general counsel to teach course in journalism law for bloggers